The first Guild event in almost 2 years will be held on 21st August at SS Peter & Paul church, Abington, Northampton, from 3 to 5 pm. It will be an opportunity for general ringing and the chance to catch up with ringers from across the Guild. If you wish to, please bring a picnic, including drinks of your choice.
The church has a number of requirements for those attending, in order to keep attendees and those using the church safe.
- Please do no attend if you are unwell or have symptoms of Covid.
- Attendees should be vaccinated (one jab or more) where possible. If you cannot be vaccinated, that does not prevent your attendance.
- Masks will be worn (unless exempt) in the church and while ringing.
- Number in the church will be limited to 20, there is plenty of space in the churchyard and the park.
- Access to the church will be limited to the rear of the building, with access to a toilet.
- The church cannot provide drinks or refreshments.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided, please use this before taking hold for each piece of ringing.
We hope to see you there, rediscovering the social side of ringing. There will be no contest and no business meeting, this is purely for the fun of it.
There is a poster available for you to share with your tower and fellow ringers.