Come Out On Thursdays (COOTS) – New Year 2024
Thank you to all those who have joined me on Thursday evenings in 2023 to ring Quarter Peals;
though we haven't always been successful I think the extended ringing has been beneficial to many.
The idea behind COOTS is to give ringers an opportunity to ring and really get to know some methods that are on their "wish-list", e.g.
- plain methods such as St. Clements Bob Minor,
- some of the '41' surprise minor methods,
- or from the Pickled Egg Surprise Major series.
>> Make it your New Year Resolution to join COOTS!
If you are interested please let me know when you are available, and what you would like to ring.
1: So I can best coordinate ringers, conductors and towers I have set up a DOODLE Poll
Please click on https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dy6LBGwe to create a profile and fill in your availability.
This will enable all of us to see how each evening’s bands are shaping up.
- Note you can change your availability at any time, just log in again and click the "Edit" pencil by your name.
- Where you live (approximately!) so I can choose appropriate towers
- What methods are on your "wish-list",
- If you are willing to call a QP
- or if you are just happy to ring!
- Any other comments or restrictions?
3: I have set up a WhatsApp Group for COOTS members so that we can keep in touch, especially if there needs to be any late changes.
- If you are happy to join the COOTS WhatsApp Group please let me have your mobile number and I will add you.
If you would prefer not to use DOODLE please just email me your availability and 'wish-list' directly.
Lastly If you know of someone who would benefit from joining COOTS please do ask them to get in touch with me.